Thursday 26 February 2015

I Can Hear Copenhagen!

Thursday AKA one more day until Copenhagen!  Ahhh I cannot wait!  It is going to be a great weekend, and a much needed weekend.

Thursday was a very productive day for me.  I had a lot to get done before the weekend.  It was a crazy day of weather.  It was gorgeous, and then hailing, and then nice, and then hailing again.  I could not keep up! It managed to stay nice out long enough for me to go for a run outside.  This was the first time I went up to the Lough in such a long time.  It was such a nice treat!

After classes, I did some laundry so I could have some clothes for the trip, well actually, I dropped it off at the launderette down the road.  It is so convenient, and they got everything done in a few hours.  It was great going away from the weekend having all of my chores done.  Now, I could focus on Denmark.  Woohoo!  I was meeting up with our longtime family friend, Caroline, who is living in Copenhagen for the semester.  She was going to show us all around the city, it was really nice of her to offer, and it will be great to have a taste of home :).

Be back after the weekend!

XO,

Caitlin


Nice day at the Lough!

Classic Cork houses.



Beautiful night!





No comments:

Post a Comment