Sunday 1 February 2015

See Ya Later, York

Sunday was my last day in York.  I did not want to say bye to Lindsay!  I was having the best time with her.  But, I would see her in five weeks, woohoo!

When we woke up, Lindsay and I decided we would book her flight to Ireland.  She was going to stay with me for a little over a week in March for St. Patrick's day and my birthday!  It was so exciting booking everything because it made her trip officially official.  Once we booked her trip to Ireland, we then booked a trip to Copenhagen.  Lindsay, Jane, and I were going to visit one of my family friends, Caroline, for the last weekend in February!  I cannot wait for this trip.  Denmark looks absolutely beautiful, and almost like a winter wonderland.  It will be a beautiful place to see!  After booking our flights, Lindsay and I went into the city for some brunch and coffee.  I was going to leave York around 2:45 so I could catch a train to Manchester Picadilly.  I wanted to leave a lot of time because the train schedules were a little off still.  It was no fun leaving Linds, but it definitely made it easier saying bye knowing that I would be seeing her soon!

I made it to the airport with plenty of time to spare.  I am getting so used to traveling, it seems easy!  England is actually a very easy place to travel to and from because I can fly right to Cork, avoiding the three and a half hour bus ride from Dublin.  When I got home, it about about 11 PM, and I did not have class until noon the next day, so I was able to sleep in.  I had an awesome weekend in England seeing Lindsay, and I could not wait to see her in a few weeks :)

Be back soon!

XO,

Caitlin

Goodbye, York!



No comments:

Post a Comment