Tuesday 24 February 2015

Dear Chipotle, Send Backup

Friday, woohoo, it is the weekend1  I was very excited to see this weekend here especially because it was very much needed after a long week, and it was one of my last few weekends in Cork by myself!  That is so scary to say...

Jane and I had a lunch date on Friday, as we usually tend to do.  We were trying a burrito bar, Burritos and Blues.  I am an extreme Chipotle addict and have been experiencing some serious withdrawals while here in Ireland.  Chipotle is a frequent hot spot for us at HC, so we figured we would try to bring it to Cork.  I had my favorite Mexican quick meal, a burrito bowl.  Burritos and Blues was not as good as Chipotle, but it was a satisfactory substitute and hit the spot.

After Burritos and Blues, Jane and I did a little grocery shopping at Dunnes.  I had never gone here before, but it is one of Jane's favorites, so I thought I would check it out!  It is so odd to me that clothing stores also have grocery markets in them.  I guess it is one stop shopping' for the Irish!  Dunnes was really nice and I found everything I needed there.  I was making my dad's famous chile recipe for dinner, and  was so surprised that I could get all of the ingredients here in Ireland.  It was a cold day, AKA perfect for chile!

Once we were finished with our grocery shopping, Jane and I had realized that we had not been to O'Conaill's in THREE WEEKS.  This called for an immediate hot chocolate break after Dunnes, and luckily, O'Conaill's was right next to it.

I had a quiet rest of the night, I was still trying to fight off this cold.  Netflix it was!  Be back soon!

XO,

Caitlin      


I miss Chipotle.

Don't ever leave me!

Pretty Cork :)

No comments:

Post a Comment