Thursday 26 February 2015

#abroadprobs

Tuesdays, I really love Tuesdays.  Who ever says that, right?  My schedule is so spread out, that it really lets me get a lot done.

After my morning class, Jane and I went to the gym together, and then I came home and got ready for my day.  I was planning on going into the city to buy some new luggage.  I needed a bag that was a little lighter than the bag I currently had.  It was kind od heavy, and I needed a light bag for the big April trip.  I knew Penney's had a brand I liked, so I thought I would check it out.  I was so excited when I got there, they had the bags, and a perfect one!  This is what I call #abroadprobs.  It is definitely an abroad problem that I get so excited over new luggage.  I could not wait for the weekend even more now so I could test out the new digs :).

Once I had my awesome new luggage, I decided to stop at Cork Coffee Roasters for some cappuccino.  Cork Coffee Roasters is literally a hole in the wall, but it is so great.  It has been open since Christmas, and I love going there all the time.  It is a nice little escape!  Plus, the coffee is so good (a rare find in Ireland).  I definitely looked a little funny walking around carrying a suitcase in with me, but I did not care, I was so happy about it.

Tuesday was a great day.  Be back soon!

XO,

Caitlin  

Colorful Cork


Cork Coffee Roasters

No comments:

Post a Comment