Monday 23 February 2015

RAG Week OVER

Thursday was a crazy day of weather in Cork.  It was pouring rain and freezing in the morning, beautiful in the afternoon, and then rainy again!  I think this is what winter is like in Ireland, and you would think I am used to it, but I guess not.  I keep forgetting an umbrella, well not forgetting, I just think that I will be lucky enough to not be rained on...but I am wrong almost every time!  I think I am beginning to learn my lesson :)

This crazy weather day also marked the end of a crazy week.  RAG Week was over, and I have to say, I am kind of happy to see it end.  It was really fun, but I do not know how the Irish can go this wild for a whole week!  It is not really my style, but it was fun while it lasted.  I went to all of my classes Thursday, which should not seem like a something that needs to be praised, but according to professors during RAG Week, it does.  Five classes in one day is a lot sometimes, but I actually do not mind it.  It keeps me busy throughout the day.  Campus was still buzzing with booths set up of food, activities, clubs, etc. for RAG Week events, but this would be the last day.  After four days, I think everyone had been burnt out.  However, it was all for a good cause :).

I had a quiet night after classes, I was beginning to come down with a cold, as was everyone in the UCC student population.  I guess that is a side effect of the eventful week!  I just needed some sleep and lots of Netflix for a night, and I was a pro at that :).

Be back soon!

XO,

Caitlin

Pretty UCC gates!

Lines for the school bar at 4 PM.....

Some sun! 

No comments:

Post a Comment