Sunday 7 September 2014

Ready for School!

Tomorrow is the first day of classes at UCC.  I took today as a day to find my bearings around campus and prepare for the big day!

I went to the gym later this afternoon, and on my way home I went to look for my classroom buildings.  I have two classes tomorrow, Social Geography and Cultures of Cities, a sociology class.  My first class is at 12, and that is Social Geography.  The building is really far away, but it is a very pretty walk to get there, so hopefully it will not be too bad!  Cultures of Cities is not until 4 pm, and it is right on the campus quad, not very far.  This is nice because I will have a good few hours to decompress in between classes.  

I only have one roommate so far, and I and supposedly getting two more.  The roommate I have now is named Karen.  She is an Irish student, from Co. Kerry.  Karen seems really sweet and I am looking forward to getting to know her!

More information to come tomorrow on my first day of class!

Be back soon!

XO,

Caitlin    

UCC Gates

The River Lee running through campus 

No comments:

Post a Comment