Tuesday 23 September 2014

Counting Down to Germany

I cannot believe Oktoberfest is almost here!  I feel like I have blocked it out of my head because it has been planned for so long.  But, only two more days!!!!

Today was another quiet day in my Tuesday routine!  I woke up and got some work done for Holy Cross, and then headed off to class!  I had Cultures of Cities and Modern Music in Ireland.  Both of them seem to be going pretty well.  In between the two classes, I took a quick shopping break at H&M.  H&M is my guilty pleasure...but, I need keep up with the Irish fashion, right??  Luckily, I did go too crazy and I only got a few sweaters in preparation of this weekend!

Once the day was over and I came back home, I did a little school work (shocker, right?) for my Cultures of Cities class.  I actually did not mind doing work and feeling like a real student for once!  I the FaceTimed Mom, Dad, Nana, and Big B who are all at the Cape for a few days.  Their happy hour looked very nice and relaxing, I wish I was there!  But, before I know it, we will be having Cork City happy hours (10 days!).

I cannot contain my excitement for Oktoberfest, so I began to do a little packing.  The weather looks like it is going to be great in Munich this weekend.  I have been so fortunate with weather, maybe I just bring the sunshine with me wherever I go ;)

Be back tomorrow!

XO,

Caitlin

Beautiful first day of Fall! 

Foliage! 

UCC :)


No comments:

Post a Comment