Wednesday 3 September 2014

Last Lecture

Today was my last day of Early Start lectures!  Tomorrow we are off to the Cliffs of Moher, the Aran Islands, and Galway for the night.  I am so excited, and fingers crossed, it looks like good weather!

After class, I came home and watched Netflix in bed for a very long time.  I have discovered Gossip Girl, and I am slightly obsessed.  Today was the first day of classes at HC, so I FaceTimed Anne to hear all about her first day as a Junior.  It was great to catch up, and I miss her so much!!!  I felt as if I were there with her :)

I found a new running spot this afternoon!  It is in a park behind the gym, that then goes into a river.  the sights were amazing, and it was great weather.  There was a gorgeous rose garden in the park, and it made me feel like I was back in West Hartford.  I took a picture for you, Dad!

Quiet day.  Hopefully tomorrow will be more exciting on my trip!

Be back soon!

XO,

Caitlin

My running path views.

Dad's favorite color roses :)


No comments:

Post a Comment