Tuesday 30 September 2014

Back Home

Sunday was another day of travel making our way back to Ireland.  I cannot believe how fast the weekend went by!  It was an awesome time, however, and I loved seeing all of my Holy Cross friends.

I had a leisurely morning on Sunday. I got to sleep in late, which was much needed after all of the craziness of the weekend.  After packing up the room, the group of girls I was staying with went to our free breakfast, filled up on all we could, and headed to the airport.  We left the hotel around 12 PM to get the the airport for 1 PM.  We were catching a 3:15 flight, which would get us to Dublin a little after 5 (Ireland time).

Our flight landed a little late, so we had to run to catch our 5:30 bus to Cork.  Luckily, we made it with no problems and we were on our way again.  The bus arrived in Cork around 9 PM, and at this point i was wiped out.  Why is that I was sitting all day, yet still so tired?

I was so happy to get home to my apartment and crash into bed.  It was a great weekend, though, and now that I am back in classes I wish I was there again!  I will be seeing all of the HC kids in Amsterdam, however!

Back to reality (ish)!

Be back soon!

XO,

Caitlin

My only fatality of the weekend (and proof that the tents are a little gross)!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment