Thursday 25 September 2014

One More Day!

Wednesday was my last day of classes because Thursday is Germany time!  It was a crazy day of packing and getting organized, but I am ready to go!

I had later classes so my schedule was a little weird.  I did not get out until 7 Pm, it felt lilt the middle of the night!  After I got home, Jane, Nicole, and I went into town to the Oliver Plunkett to meet some of the USD kids.  Our friend, Molly, has a boyfriend from USD who is studying on Semester at Sea.  The SAS kids are ported in Ireland for the weekend, so we were finally getting to meet him!  It was a really fun night, with awesome live music.  Very relaxed, which was perfect for an upcoming busy day of travel.

When I came home, Orna and Meadhbh made brownies, which was such a nice treat!  I hung out with them for a very long time, and shared LOTS of laughs.  I am so luck to have such great roommates here.  It definitely makes the abroad process a lot easier than I expected.

In the morning, it is off to Munich!  I will be back Sunday!

XO,

Caitlin

 Beautiful day at UCC, it reminds me of the Hoval at HC!

Music at the Oliver Plunkett.

No comments:

Post a Comment