Tuesday 4 November 2014

The Week is Over!

Wednesday was like a Friday for me because PRAGUE WAS ON THURSDAY!  I was so excited and could not believe that it was almost time to go.  I guess time flies when you don't go to many classes?  I swear, I am trying not to skip too many!  But, Prague was a priority for me.

I had a super boring day on Wednesday, just the typical getting ready for another weekend trip.  I went to my two classes, Sociology of Community and Politics of Church and State, and then went to the Mardyke for a quick workout!  I really don't like Wednesdays because they end up being so long, but it also means the end of the week is near.

I got back to the apartment at around 9:30 PM, and got to packing.  I think I have become a pro at packing for my weekend trips.  I'll probably jinx myself now for my next trip, but at the moment for Prague, I was an expert!  My weekend bag that my dad got me has worked out perfectly, and there have been no issues with its size for Ryanair (Dad, you were right!).

Thursday is an early day of travel!  Be back soon!

XO,

Caitlin

Another rainy, gloomy day in Cork :(

No comments:

Post a Comment