Wednesday 29 October 2014

Halfway Through the Week?

Tuesday, my first day back to class for the week, and almost done with the week!  I am leaving for Prague on Thursday, so, I only have class Tuesday and Wednesday.  I have to say, the life of an abroad student really is pretty great.

I had two classes on Tuesday, Cultures of Cities and Music.  I do not have too much work to do this week, which was a nice break!  I (clearly, from my last picture) had loads and loads of laundry to do, literally.  I spent most of my afternoon in the laundry room, which was sort of relaxing.  Weird, I know.  I am so my mother's daughter!  But, there is no greater feeling than having my laundry all done and a clean set of sheets to get in at night.  In my mind, it was a day well spent.

After classes and laundry, I headed to the gym.  I have had a hurt leg, so this was my first time at the Mardyke in forever!  But, after all of my chocolate and waffles, I felt like I desperately needed to go, no matter what!  I forgot how long the trek was, especially in the gross weather...

I think I am finally experiencing the rain that everyone says Ireland is known for.  It has been grey and misty for the past few days, which is something I am going to have to get used to.  All I can say is, as long as there is no snow, I am happy!  Mom tells me it is supposed to get freezing in CT this weekend!  I do not miss that at all.  The coldest I have really encountered during the day in Cork is about 54, which is not bad at all!

Back to getting organized for Prague-- be back soon!

XO,

Caitlin
Rainy UCC Campus! 


No comments:

Post a Comment