Monday 27 October 2014

Working Wednesday

On Wednesday, I really did not end up doing much at all.  I really needed to get my work done for Belgium!

I woke up a early to take a few hours to study for my History exam.  I am not a test taker at all, so I just wanted it over!  I really should have been thinking about my paper, but the test was the only item on my mind.  I went to class, which I was very lucky, got out an hour early! More study time...

In between classes, I made a lemon and garlic chicken for dinner, thanks to my dad's recipe!  I wanted to have my dinner made so that when I came home I could eat and get right to work.  I baked my chicken, which was something I have never done before.  It came out great and tasted so good!

My exam was not too horrible, it was just really long.  I had to write two essays in an hour and a half.  The last time I took a serious exam was May, so it had been a long time.  I needed this over!!!!!  Thankfully, I was done around 6:30, plenty of time to start/write my whole paper.  I swear, this procrastination is not like me!  Ireland is making me lazy...

I set myself to writing my paper, and I got it all done!  Now I could look forward to the weekend!

Be back soon!

XO,

Caitlin

Pretty day in Cork! 

No comments:

Post a Comment