Monday 20 October 2014

Wacky Wednesday

Wednesday was the craziness weather I have ever seen!  It went from cold, to hot to pouring, to beautiful.  I think this changing of the seasons is starting to bring in the weird Irish weather...

I had a pretty quiet day on Wednesday.  I needed to really get my act together and get organized on my school work.  I've seriously gotten into the routine of not having a lot of homework, which is great, but not when I actually have work to do!   I am not really thinking about my work until I get back from England this weekend.  Friday was quickly approaching!

In between classes, I ran down to the City Centre to pick up a birthday cake for Julia.  It was her 21st on Thursday, but she and some of the Holy Cross girls were going to Portugal for the weekend, so Jane and I wouldn't be able to celebrate with her.  I love birthdays so much, so picking out a cake and candles was fun for me.  I got a chocolate and vanilla mousse cake with berry topping.  The girls all came to my apartment later that evening to sing "Happy Birthday" and eat lots and lots of cake.  It was our first birthday in the HC group!

After the birthday celebrations, I got some work done.  I checked out book for the first time in college, ever!  At Holy Cross, you can get anything you need electronically, so it was definitely a learning process, but I successfully picked up three books!

Back to packing to get ready for York, England to see Lindsay!

Be back soon!

XO,

Caitlin


When the weather was sunny!

Happy birthday, Julia!

No comments:

Post a Comment