Wednesday 5 November 2014

Prague, I Will Be Back Again

Sunday, unfortunately, was our last day in Prague.  I was not ready to end an amazing weekend.  Prague, so far, has been my favorite city I have been to this semester.  Hopefully I will be able to go back one day :)

Jane and I left Hostel ELF a little before 11 AM, and I have to say, I was not mad about saying goodbye to Hostel ELF.  Jane and I definitely should have researched hostels a little bit more before booking this, but we learned our lesson!  After checking out of the hostel, we headed back over to Old Town Square.  We were looking to find some brunch, and Kelly had recommend us a number of places.  We ended going to Bakeshop, which was right near the square.  This was such an awesome place, and definitely catered to the many Americans that stopped in.  I had a pumpkin and few quiche with a cinnamon muffing.  The quiche was delicious, but massive!  I loved the pumpkin because it reminded me of the fall at home, but I was so sad I could not finish it, it was so big!  My muffin was great, and reminded me of Nana's Dirt Bombs.  They definitely tasted almost as good as the real thing :)

After brunch, Jane and I walked around the city for a while to look for some gifts and trinkets for everyone back home.  It is so hard finding gifts while in Europe!  You would think it is so easy, but that is so very wrong.  Once we were done exploring, we hades to the bus station to grab our bus to the airport.  Our weekend was officially coming to an end :(

The travel home were pretty routine, but Jane and I almost missed our bus to Cork!  The plane landed later than expected, so we had to run through the airport to catch it on time.  Thankfully, we made it!

Prague, I love you and I will be back (hopefully) very soon.

Be back soon!

XO,

Caitlin

Prague streets!

Breakfast


Deliciousness at Bakeshop :)

No comments:

Post a Comment