Thursday 5 March 2015

Ready for Interlaken

Wednesdays-- this means I am so close to the weekend, which makes it really hard to get through the day without bend distracted, especially when I have a big weekend ahead of me like this upcoming one!  I was so excited for Switzerland, I could barely concentrate all week!

The day was really quiet.  I was supposed to be writing final papers, but I was doing everything in my power to avoid that.  I even packed for my trip on Friday already, that is so not like me to be that organized!  I know I need to start my sort paper eventually, and starting it is the worst part.  It is even harder to do because this paper will be my first one of the semester, which is never easy to get in to.

I had two classes on Wednesday, Political Sociology and Sociology of the Media.  I do not really mind these classes, so I usually do not skip them.  At HC it would not be a question if I could skip my class or not depending on whether or not I liked it, I always had to go to them.  I am not going to lie, I sort of miss real school (I will kick myself for saying that in six months when I am back at HC).  I also do not mind attending my Wednesday classes because they force me to go to the gym at some point during the day!  The gym is a little bit of a hike and it is always easier to get the motivation to go when the walk is already halfway done being on campus.

I had a quiet evening just hanging out with my roommates in the apartment.  I was not really feeling too hot, so I was taking it easy.  I needed to rest before my big weekend of winter adventures in Interlaken!  I was SO excited!!

Be back soon!

XO,

Caitlin  

For all of you back home, this is what grass and flowers looks like, in case you forgot:


No comments:

Post a Comment