Thursday 12 March 2015

Craziness Begins

Monday was back to reality after my wintery weekend.  This week starts the craziness.  I have guests for the next three weeks.  But I am really happy to see everyone visiting me in Ireland!

I had a very low-key afternoon.  I went to the gym before my 12 PM class, so I could have a productive afternoon.  I needed to work on some papers before my guests come.  This week, my childhood friend, Alexa, and her friend, Sam, were staying with me.  I feel badly though, they came to Cork on Saturday, but I was gone, so they had to stay in a hostel, and I leave again on Thursday, so they will have to stay in a hostel until they leave on Monday.  They cam over to my apartment at around 6 PM.  It was really nice seeing Alexa, I had not seen her since August!

After we caught up for a little bit and the girls settled in, we headed to the City Centre for dinner.  I think you can guess where I took them, Oliver Plunkett!  I love bringing guests here because it is a perfect place to get the real Irish feel.  There is always great food, nice people, awesome music, Ireland in a nutshell.  There was a really good duet playing on Monday, so we lucked out!  We had dinner and listened to the music for a little while.  It was an awesome night, and there was a pretty good crowd at the pub for a Monday night.

We headed back pretty early, everyone was pretty tired!  It was fun having people from home here, and it is only the beginning!

Be back soon!

XO,

Caitlin  

Irish Stew for dinner! 

No comments:

Post a Comment