Tuesday 20 January 2015

Oliver Plunkett is My Favorite

Everyone was pretty tired on Wednesday because we ended up staying up so late when we got home! It felt like dorm life again, when we got home we just stayed up in bed talking.  I missed it!!

I had two classes Wednesday, Political Sociology from 12-1, and Sociology of the Media from 4-5.  When I came home in between the two classes, Anne and Allegra were still sleeping! I died laughing, because I have never met two people who can sleep more than they can!  I forced them to get up so they would be able to sleep later, I do not think they were happy with me :)  My classes went well, but I am not a fan of the Sociology of the Media professor.  He made a lot of sexist comments, which definitely offended the American students who are not used to this culture.  It will be an interesting semester...

After classes, I came home and made dinner for Anne, Allegra, and myself.  I made a bean and lentil soup, which was delicious.  I have made it before last semester, and it one of those hearty, warm you up meals.  I feel like I make the same four dishes all the time, so I am open to new (easy) recipes all the time!  I received a Crock-Pot for Christmas, and I cannot wait to use it in my house next year!  The anticipation is killing me!

Once we finished up with dinner, some of the HC girls came to my place before going out.  We tried to go to The Rock, a pub by our house, but the line was crazy!  We decided that it was too cold to wait, so we headed to the City Centre and went to the Oliver Plunkett.  I never get tired of it, so it is a nice place to always have around!

It was a quiet night, which it what we needed.  Thursday, we are off to Dublin.  Be back soon!

XO,

Caitlin   

Jane and her Murphy's (she is DEFINITELY from Cork)

Oliver Plunkett!

My favorite drink out there, Stonewell Cider!

No comments:

Post a Comment