Thursday 29 January 2015

Dinner and the Theater

Wednesday was a day I was finally going to go to all of my classes, or so I thought...I swear, Mom and Dad, it will happen at some point :)

I only had two classes on Wednesday, Political Sociology and Sociology of the Media.  After Political Sociology, Jane and I thought we would be productive and go to the gym.  We were finally getting in a routine!  However once we came home and showered, we really had no motivation to go to Sociology of the Media.  We were not a huge fan of this professor, and he puts everything online, so we decided to go shopping instead.  I needed to get a gift to bring to Lindsay's, in England, for the weekend!  Oh how I am NOT missing Holy Cross classes right now...

After finding a gift in the City Centre, Jane and I headed over to the far end of the city.  We were meeting our advisor, Shane, and some of the other HC kids for our first dinner of the semester.  We were going to Isaacs, a restaurant I had never heard of, and then to a play, "Matched."  Dinner was delicious, and everyone went all out with their orders, it was on Holy Cross's expense!  I had a brie and jam dish to start, lamb curry for my main dish, and s sticky toffee pudding for dessert.  When Holy Cross pays, we absolutely take advantage of it!  After dinner, we headed across the street to the theater, Everyman Theater, for the play.  The play was a little too long, but still entertaining.  It was definitely interesting to see some Irish art!

Now that we have met with Shane, semester two was officially a go.  So far, things seem great :)

Be back soon!

XO,

Caitlin




Dinner at Isaac's!


    

No comments:

Post a Comment