Saturday 17 January 2015

Bye, Barca

Sunday was back to Cork.  Our first trip of semester two was a wrap!  I was sad to see Barca go, but I was ready to get back into my groove in Cork.  Classes were starting Monday!

We had a 10 AM flight from Barcelona, getting us back in Dublin a little after 12 PM.  Anne, Allegra, Anne's boyfriend, Bobby, his friend, Andrew, and myself all had to run to catch our 12:30 bus back to Cork.  Ahh, the first sprint to the bus of the semester, I did not miss this.  luckily, we made it in time, getting us back to Cork at a very reasonable hour, which is very atypical!

Everyone was super tired when we got home, and it was a lot colder than Barcelona.  Welcome to winter!  But, I cannot complain, it was still way warmer than it was back in CT!  When Anne, Allegra, Bobby, Andrew, and I got to my apartment, we decided to just lay low and relax for a little while.  Barcelona was definitely exhausting, and the sleepiness was starting to kick in.  I knew one thing that could fix this, La Tana!  I hadn't been to La Tana since the very beginning of first semester, and kept telling everyone how delicious it was, so this was the perfect time to go back.

We ended up getting so much food here, mainly because the boys thought that they had endless appetites, however, La Tana proved them wrong.  I had the Atlas pizza, which consisted of salami, onions, mushroom, sausage, and garlic, DELISH!  I forgot how good La Tana was, which could be bad because I want to go back again!!!

It was a fu night of hanging out, eating pizza, and reminiscing on the awesome weekend we had just had in Spain.  On Monday, Bobby and Andrew were heading back to the States, so it was an early night for us.  Also, classes started Monday!

Be back soon!

XO,

Caitlin  

Sunrise on the way to the Barcelona airport!

PIZZZZZAAAAA

No comments:

Post a Comment