Saturday 30 August 2014

Sick Day

Today, unfortunately, I believe I woke up with strep throat!  This called for a rather boring day in Cork City, as well as lots of Netflix.

I tried to rally this morning and went out to brunch with Chelsea and Nicole.  We tried the Liberty Grill, which has been a place I have been dying to try.  Maureen's friend, Jenna, is from Cork, and she told me it is one of the best brunch places.  I got the Eggs Benedict, as was suggested, and it was heavenly.  There is no doubt I will be back there a million more times to test everything on the menu! 

After the Liberty Grill, I went to the English Market for a quick restocking stop.  I "forgot" to get a few items, aka I really want an excuse to go back this week at some point!  After the market, I stopped at the package store for some water, and surprisingly found Powerade!  This was like a gold mine for me, I have been dying for some, especially when not feeling well.

I came home shortly after and crashed in bed, and have not left since.  Thank goodness for FaceTime, because my family has been great on checking up on me!  It is as if I were home with all of them :) 

Be back tomorrow!

XO, 

Caitlin 



 Liberty Grill!

My mouth watering breakfast.

What the rest of my day has consisted of--tea and pea soup!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment