Thursday 2 April 2015

Wrapping Up

Wow, the week flew by.  Friday was Conor's last day, and Kmac was leaving on Saturday.  We were having such a fun week, I did not want everyone to leave!

I have no classes on Fridays, so I decided I would take the crew to the Liberty Grill.  I will find any excuse to go there for the Egg's Benedict.  It is delicious!! I had their special Egg's Benedict that had a spicy sauce on it, soooo good.  Once we finished breakfast, the four of us walked around for a little but, and then grabbed a taxi to bring us to the train station.  We were going to Cobh for the day!  It was another gorgeous day, so we were very lucky.

When we arrived in Cobh, we walked around for a little while.  We wanted to take in as much sun as we could!  Our first stop in Cobh was the Titanic Experience.  I has never done this here before, so I thought that it would be an interesting activity.  It ended up being really fun.  We were all give boarding passes like we were real passengers (I was the only first class one, woo!).  The Titanic stopped at Cobh as its last stop before departing for the journey.  I never knew this, and it was a really interesting tour.  At the end, we were able to find out if our individual survived or not.  Lindsay, Kmac, and I did , but Conor did not..sorry Conor!  The entire group loved the tour, it was a really fun experience!  We walked around for a little while more, taking lots of pictures of the colorful houses.  Cobh is very much picturesque Ireland.  If you are in Cork, you have to go there.  It is a quick stop and absolutely worth it.

When we got back, everyone just chilled out for a little while.  We were a little sleepy and needed to get more energy for the rest of the night.  I don't think anyone wanted the night to end, it meant the week was almost over!  However, we all mustered up the energy to get moving for the night.  The four of us, plus Jane, were going to Oliver Plunkett for dinner and drinks.  We ended up getting an awesome seat in front of the music, this is rare!  We had so much fun, and there was incredible music.  It was a great way to end an awesome week

Be back soon!

XO,

Caitlin

P.S. I forgot my camera for breakfast and Cobh, oops!

Conor me and Linds at dinner

The whole gang! 

   

No comments:

Post a Comment