Thursday 16 April 2015

HC Family Dinner

Tuesday was the day I had to write the longest paper out of the eight assignment I had. This was the day I have been dreading...

I did not go to my morning class, but I did go to my evening class. I thought that I need to maximize my time and I would be more productive if I stayed home and got work done.  My roommates were all working on assignments as well, so thankfully we could relate to one another's misery. Other than work, my afternoon was pretty quiet. I was trying to spend as much time with my roommates as I could. My time with them was starting to become very limited because he end of my semester was in sight. Not something I want to think about!!!

After classes, Shane, our advisor, took all of the HC kids out to Market Lane for dinner. This is a really great restaurant in Cork, so everyone was very excited. There is nothing better than a fancy meal to distract you from finals

Be back soon!

XO,

Caitlin 

           My favorite cider in Cork!

                     Steak dinner 

                        Dessert!



No comments:

Post a Comment