Thursday 16 April 2015

SUBMITTED

Thursday was the day I was leaving for my trip! I cannot believe it was finally here!

My morning was crazy. I needed to hand in all eight of my papers. I was so close to being done with my junior year! I would have one more exam to take when I came back from Italy and Greece and that was it. I went to a few of my classes. Once again, I showed up to one and no one was there. I really do not know what is going on here!  The rest of my day consisted in doing laundry, cleaning my room, and getting organized. I would be gone for two weeks. My mom and dad were already in Italy which made me even more excited! 

Jane and I took a train to Dublin later in the evening. We would be staying at a hotel at the airport for the night. Our flight to Rome was at 6:30. One of the last few early morning flights we would have.  Woo! 

Be back soon, in ROME!

XO,

Caitlin 

   15,000 words, 1 boarding pass later 

      Hot chocolate break at the hotel! 


No comments:

Post a Comment