Saturday 11 April 2015

Last Night With Linds

Thursday was Lindsay's last day with me. I did not want her to leave at all. We were having so much fun, and when she left that meant it was time to get to work. 

I went to a few of my Thursday classes. I figured I would skip some so I could spend more time with Linds. After my 10 AM class, I met her at Serendipity for brunch. This is a really cute restaurant right by UCC. I had never been, but Lindsay and Conor went and loved it. It was so delicious. I had Eggs Benedict with spinach. It definitely hit the spot and got me ready to do some work for the afternoon. 

Before going to my last class, Jane and I went to the gym for a quick run. I needed to do something to get my mind off of papers! After science it meant it was the weekend, woo! This would be one of my last weekends in Cork until I leave, now that is scary. Once Jane and I came home, Lindsay, Jane, and I went to La Tana for dinner. We wanted to do something simple and quiet. Lindsay needed to pack and get organized for her trip to Italy, and we were all popped. Dinner was soooo delicious, which is no surprise. I need to go a few more times before I leave!

We had an early night. Be back soon! 

XO,

Caitlin 

             Brunch date with Linds!

                      Pizza time!

No comments:

Post a Comment