Tuesday 7 April 2015

Birthday Continues

Tuesday was back to reality. My birthday was over and I had a lot of final papers to get to!

My afternoon was very boring. Lindsay and I did work for a few hours and I had some classes to go to. I only had two weeks left of classes, I could not believe it! I was really ready to get my work done. I had 8 papers (14,500 words) to do in a week and a half. Once these were done, my year would be almost over, and I would be on my way to Italy to see the family.  I received a little sneak peak gift from the fam for my birthday, it was 21 gifts of all of my favorite things! They're the best :).

After doing work, for what seemed like an eternity, the HC girls, Linds, and I were going out to dinner for my birthday. We were eating at Cafe Mexicana, one of my favorite restaurants in Cork. This was where I took Sarah when she visited, and it was incredible. I thought it would be a fun place to get together with the girls before we all went into finals hiding! We had a great night, and the food was so good (not a shocker).    

Be back soon!

XO,

Caitlin 

P.S. I got an internship on Tuesday!!!! I will be working at Tuesday's Children, a nonprofit organization helping those affected by 9/11 and other acts of terrorism. I can't wait for this job to begin and I will be living in NYC!!!


                   My birthday gift! 

                           Dinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment